The growth of high-impact companies is fast, sustained, and unstoppable. That’s why they require a methodology based on agile processes that allows them to test before making the following decisions.
Among its main objectives is to impact its consumers, society and the environment. Your goal is to be memorable and stand out, so your strategy has to convey both your uniqueness and your impact.
They usually have multidisciplinary teams and want to invest this value and knowledge in building their brand. That is why they need to develop it with collaborative processes.
What do they need?
That their products, services and innovation processes are perceived as unique and are top -of-mind for your audiences.
Express how their products and services offer solutions to critical problems in society.
That design and creativity, in addition to allowing them to build a brand, help them improve their business and their environment.
Areas of work
The strategies design allows brands to add value to their offer, interact with their customers, and stand out from their competitors.
• Research and brand analysis
• Information and strategic messages
• A brands purpose and unique value
• Personality, values, and beliefs
• Tools: design thinking and workshops
• Customer journey
• Strategic creative direction
A coherent visual and verbal code is essential for people to correctly identify the value of brands and their impact on society and the environment.
• Conceptualization and storytelling
• Global identity
• Voice and tone
• Responsive logos and dynamic brands
• Brand books and digital tool kits
Activating brands involves globally designing the experience they provide to the user, showing their value and their most disruptive and innovative side.
• Digital productions
• Editorial productions
• Graphic design
• Illustration and motion graphics
It’s essential to ensure that the organization’s teams implement and manage the brand correctly so that it stays strong, making it one of its most valuable intangibles.
• Team training
• Collaboration with art teams
• Use documentation and toolkits
• Brand management
• Systems to detect new opportunities
• Implementation in the organization